View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:18 PM   #6104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Dividend stocks are always a good play. They've been a staple for Buffett his entire career.

I got completely out of the market last month due to the craziness. I held some stocks for years. This election stuff is making me nervous. The company I pay for advice has recommended NOT buying ANY stocks for days and days and days. I'm sitting on cash for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, here are the best stocks to own for quality and dividends:

Lowes (LOW)
Sherwin Williams (SHW)
Target (TGT)
West Pharm. (WST)
Cintas (CTAS)

Dividend stocks don't shuffle up and down as much as hot or momentum stocks, but they do change.

The analysis of all stocks from my advisors is completely mathematical and technical. No "gut feeling" type of stuff.

Good investing!
What is the company recommending buying, if not stocks? The market is down, which seems like a good time to buy more?

Time in the market vs timing the market
I suppose it depends on your risk tolerance and how close you are to retirement.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.