View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 07:31 PM   #131
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
These are stupid questions and I am not going to answer them.

The Alex Smith haters criticize him for everything and anything. It is always his fault if the offense doesn't do well. Doesn't matter how many drops, bad run game, bad offensive line play etc. Alright fine he's the leader of the offense he is supposed to take most of the blame. But when I criticize the defense for not doing against the run the Alex Smith haters defend the defense to the death.

The run defense was horrible. It allowed the Steelers to eat up the clock and get into the redzone 6-times. Our redzone D was great and 18-pts isn't a lot but don't act like our defense dominated the Steelers, they didn't, not even close.

Got to love the double standards which is common on ChiefsPlanet - The Home Of The Alex Smith Haters.
I will help you a little.

Points are what counts.

Alex Smith is the leader of the side of the ball that is supposed to score points.

The defense is supposed to keep the other team from scoring points.

It doesnt matter if the opposing team has 1500 yards in a game, if they score 9 points.

It doesnt matter if Alex Smith is responsible for 150 yards if it leads them to 31 points.

The problem is that the defense Let up 9 points four days ago, and Alex couldn't will his side of the team to 4 ****ing field goals against the 2nd worst defense in the league.

The problem is that the Steelers didnt score a single touchdown in an entire playoff game, and still won because Alex Smiths offense couldn't score 19 at home.

The biggest problem is cucks like you blaming the offensive line when the tape shows a scared bitch with happy feet in a clean pocket constantly.

The biggest problem is cucks like you blaming the receiving corps when there is a ton of video evidence showing them running wide open down the field.

I really hope we get to see the chiefs on one of these spider cam games so that the masses can see all of the wide open shots this guy misses.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote