Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #244
Supporter

chiefwiggum +2

Nice job on the homework.

Stumppy has indeed brought 2 ladies to the board which have brought us entertainment.
bucsgirl did have a fued with the badgranny and that was fun.

The best 2 threads in my recollection were bucsgirl showing back up after an absense saying "i got my settlement, I'm coming for my stuff in storage"...which Stumppy had sold.

Badgranny made a thread about some new swinging dick she had found for her birthday to irriate stumppy, and she was dogpiled....Phildo made a joke about her titan dildo...as she used it said "sometimes it says titan.....sometimes it says titanic".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum View Post
I'm not getting shit done at work today because of this stupid thread. With regard to Stummpy (actual user name Stumppy):

Stumppy seems to have brought a few people onto the Planet, but I believe the two in question are Bucsgirl and badgirl. Bucsgirl is a TB fan (Big surprise, I know) that dated Stumppy back in the day; they eventually broke up. One of Bucsgirl's most famous posts (from this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100646) was this:
Per Simplex3 in that thread with regard to joining the scout.com/titans BB,"
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?" Phobia added, "Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic." in reference to her....special place. (Also called a "canyon" in that thread.)

Unfortunately, badgirl really messed with Stumppy's head and he gave up all his possessions to live in a van down by the river or harvest sheep or something...
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.