View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 07:49 AM   #19
Fish are scared of me

sorry to hear this BRC, you're a good man. If I may make a suggestion, keep a journal of daily events for reference. Just 15 minutes a day to take notes of key things, like conversations and places you go.

I've been having some really weird shit happening to me since around November last year. The spirits around me are getting annoying. I almost started a thread about it but people here already think I'm crazy.

Hang in there and take one day at a time.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote