Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #131
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I see I've hit a vein. I like alot of shows and movies, but the great thing about discussing things on the internet is we can dislike and like whatever we want.

I actually am on episode 8 of WandaVision and I like it. I'm hopeful that Loki will be good, but I'm not too interested on where they want to take this. The whole TVA thing is just corny as shit and just a huge turn off for me. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy, which could have been great if it wasn't for that shit.

Posting a critical review of something is not acting like a child. Losing your shit on a message board because someone said something you don't like...well. We are supposed to tell our children not to call people names, Dane.
You didn't hit shit, moron.

Typical BeauWillie007 horseshit. Run around and shit on threads, then place the blame elsewhere.

Go **** yourself.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.