View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 12:54 PM   #76
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Its Chiefs game day and I'm in a horrible mood today

Arrowhead South had a huge weekend party planned for the Chiefs game here. Sat. night party, huge tailgate today.

Bringing in KC pittmasters, had the Bucs on board giving us free space for 5000 tailgaters, reserved 5000 tickets held for our group.

We raised $15K for charity last time in Jacksonville. We were thinking we could raise $25K this weekend while still having a great time. Then they signed Brady and it all fell apart

So yeah, I want them to stomp the shit out of TB.
So because the Bucs got Brady they wouldn't reserve tickets?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.