View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 05:33 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Good insight I won't deny it. My point would be this: what signs of decline did Eric Fisher or Mitchell Schwartz show before they both went down for good? None. Schwartz was the Lou Gherig of football before his back gave out, and then he was retired.

Kelce is that age. He's one achilles away from gone. That's why I thought it so critical to get a new Kelce in here BEFORE the sunset calls and he rides into it.

We all know Mahomes can win a Super Bowl with meh receivers. We're on the verge of finding out if he can do it with a meh TE. I don't like that.
You don't base your entire draft strategy on hedging for injuries to All-Pros. We have Gray, Bell, Fortson and even Bushman who should get a solid shake at making the roster over Forston. The Chiefs don't need another guy to get by if a major injury were to happen. If it does, then you go looking for another All-Pro. Otherwise, you have a guy sitting on the bench for the next 3 years for nothing.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote