View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:29 PM   #200
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchfree View Post
61' out of a private home in Virginia, never commercial, got to see it broken down for first time and all timbers/rails/slate had never been apart.
I had new black diamond rubber (original rubber was still on her) and fresh cloth laid. Doesn't play quite as quick as I'd like but still quality.

Absolutely beautiful group of cues you've collected, I love the Meucci's.
I actually use a snooker cue I grew up with on Australian full size snooker tables, have never been able to make the change to these massive tipped american style pool cues....but do have a super nice old McDermott D-11 I'm going to get tapered down one day so I can give it a whirl.
I no longer know anything about pool tables. However, back in 1980 when I built a house in Pensacola I bought a Gandy 8' slate top pool table, the top was 3 pieces each weighed 250 pounds. I paid $1200 delivered and setup and leveled, with cue sticks, wall rack and balls. The seller said about every 3 months he drove to Atlanta and picked up about 20 tables in the box and loaded them on a trailer and brought them back to his home in Pensacola. He had an ad in the classified and he had a couple set up in his home. He told me it was about a $2,000 table at the time, and I had my choice of color, I took a lighter birch wood with a brown felt. I let it go with the house when I sold it two years later. It was nice table, I was always wondering if it was a decent table, it played nice. Here's the only photo I have, this is from 1980.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli