View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:16 PM   #199
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
I go to Barnes & Nobles and see records for $30 and $40 dollars that I threw away. I had 4,000 albums from collecting from '66 to about 1995, then I retired and moved to Florida in 2011 and got rid all of them. I cherry picked them and sold the very best to record stores for hardly nothing and many I just tossed out. I moved those records so many times and now with youtube, all I want to do is watch concert videos on my big screen TV and listen to the surround sound. I sometimes regret getting rid of them, heck I still have about 500 CD's and 300 concert DVD's I collected before I discovered youtube. To me it's so much greater to be able to see the artist perform. I just a put a dozen or so videos of tribute bands on 'bands you regret seeing' thread over in media.

If you really take the vinyl serious, here's is the ultimate turntable, the platter floats, only $1400.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli