View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #148
World's Best Boss

I saw it again.

I’ve accepted it for what it is. There were a few moments in this movie that made me want to stand up and cheer - but the whole movie felt like we were being lightspeed skipped from one point to another while the characters kindly explained the next part of the plot to us as it happened.

“Rey is on a skiff! So is another character!”

“Let me explain that if you kill me, you will become me! Oh, you’re not killing me - I’ll just take your life force then!”

It is what it is. My brother loves BB-8 and my students for the most part love Star Wars too. TLJ is my favorite of the new films, and as stated above, the trilogy had a lot working against it the moment JJ was allowed to remake A New Hope.

Ah well - TV is the future, and Star Wars has so much potential there. The movie did make me want to rewatch 7, 8 & 9 again - so there’s that, anyway. In the end, I think I’ll try to remember 7, 8 & 9 for the high moments and that they continued the rebel fight to the next generation.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 12-24-2019 at 01:19 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.