Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:40 PM   #200
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Yeah, I thought the same thing... ummm you saw a box(at least the aftermath) evaporate people, you saw a guy rip another guys heart out and he continues to live, you saw a person drink from a cup and instantly grow old and die and then watch your father's wound heal from drinking from another cup... but I don't believe in magic.
Exactly. The whole arc of Raiders (see what I did there) was Indy starts out not believing in religious hocus pocus but by the end of the film it's obvious that he's forced to believe at least in the idea that there is much more out there mysterious and unexplainable...

...buuuuut they have to bring you back to the beginning where Indy doesn't believe in anything...as if he's never learned anything from his awesome adventures...

I hate Disney. So much.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote