View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 11:10 PM   #99
MVP

“You know what? You gotta get a guy like [Hue] players. And you know what, I'll come straight out with it, the guys who were here before and that system, they didn't get real players. I think as Bill Parcells would always say, ‘you are your record.’ That's the truth-teller in this whole thing. I'm going to do my darndest to get Hue players. And that's all I can ask for, and that's all I can do. I like the man.”

I keep thinking about this quote from Dorsey shortly after he got the Cleveland gig.

With tons to spend, and mega draft capital, I think Dorsey will be looking to move a number of picks to get bonafide talent that fits his mold. The Browns do not need to get younger. They can package a couple picks to get elite draft talent using their multiple 2nd and 3rd rounders to jump back into the 1st round, but I believe Dorsey will look to add a few solid roster starters/rotational players with some of this capital. Why wouldn’t he look at KC and deal with Veach? KC could recoup some of the draft capital they lost in acquiring Mahomes.

Just my speculation, but Dorsey could be willing to move picks for guys like:
Morse
Conley
Nelson
Ware
West
KPass

I would not be shocked if this materialized, where one or two players get moved for picks so Veach could put his own stamp on the roster. Dorsey gets some of “his guys” still on rookie deals that he invested in.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.