View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 10:58 PM   #95
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t necessarily have high expectations for Amerson— I just don’t see any reason to not like the move. At the very worst, he’s an upgrade over what we’ve had in the 4th or 5th CB role as of late. At the best, he’s a starter who has the luxury of playing with Berry, Peters, and Fuller.

If Nelson ends up starting anyways, there are a lot worse 4th CBs in this league than Amerson.
Yep, you're right. I don't even think he'd beat Nelson anyways. To me, I don't like the move because I just don't care about it. And it's like Gaines to me. Gaines could be free, but I still can't stand him because he's horrible. It has nothing to do with the money to me. It's about if he'll hurt the team on the field, and Amerson has a history of hurting teams, especially getting beat deep. I hope we draft another CB and Amerson doesn't even make the team.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.