Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:19 AM   #87
Ain't no relax!

Finally finished it. Wow. Icon of Sin battle kicked my ass for two days before I finally beat it. Epic game. Visuals and graphics were amazing. Another killer soundtrack by Mick Gordon, even though it sounds like he got royally screwed over on some of the mixes... Maybe one of the most stressful and mentally demanding games I've played. Some of the gameplay was so crazy intense!
I would seriously play in spurts where I'd get stuck and stressed and super frustrated and not play the game for 4-5 days, then jump back in and blast through another 2-3 levels.

Gonna do another playthrough on Nightmare this time. Get through it without ever turning the difficulty down. I can already think of quite a few spots I'm going to seriously regret.

Played a few rounds of Battlemode now too. Not sure what to think after just a few plays. Got my ass completely kicked in several games, then experienced the opposite in a few more. Hope they expand on the multiplayer and we eventually see something similar to the 2016 version multiplayer. Cause that was ****ing kick ass even though the official map offerings weren't huge.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote