Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 01:17 PM   #81
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Well, that's another area I've screwed up. I only have three, and one of them are giving me any type of real tactical advantage that I can see. I should have used one that slows time, that would have been a real help dealing with these Hunter twats (totally not frustrated, haha).

Hold on and I'll give you my complete tactical setup.....
The bottom three have worked best for me. Chrono time, equipment cooldown, and bloodpunch health. Equipment cooldown coupled with some perks mean you can use grenades pretty frequently. Slow time works best with certain weapon/mod combos. It's really useful with lock-on rockets.

For perks I usually go: dash refills more quickly, dash refill on glory kill, and faster weapon swap first. They help you move faster. Then health from frozen enemies, cooldown on ice grenade, fire grenades twice, and grenade cooldown after that. Pick what you want after that. You can freeze a bunch of enemies, light them on fire right after, then either blood punch or pop a grenade off. Will give you a ton of health and armor.

For crystals, I alternate between ammo and health until both are at three blips each then armor. More ammo and health after that.

Max out the super shotgun as fast as you can. Complete the mastery challenge in the ripatorium and against fodder demons. After that the hook will set enemies on fire. You can get a good 20-30 armor from each fodder demon you kill with it. It also helps you move around arenas more quickly.

Last edited by ShiftyEyedWaterboy; 04-26-2020 at 01:28 PM..
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.