Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:03 PM   #79
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Yeah, that part is hard. I run around the arena, close the distance a little with one of them (not too close), and pop off a rocket or two at their little hover machine. Rinse and repeat until you're just fighting the top part and use lock-on rockets. You can try busting their shields with the plasma rifle and then using lock-on, too.

I've had a lot of time on my hands and have played through a few times now. What runes are you using so far?
Well, that's another area I've screwed up. I only have three, and one of them are giving me any type of real tactical advantage that I can see. I should have used one that slows time, that would have been a real help dealing with these Hunter twats (totally not frustrated, haha).

Hold on and I'll give you my complete tactical setup.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.