View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 10:03 AM   #70
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Do you utilize a good Malware like AVG or similar and would that help in this case?
I've AVG Internet Security forever, and it's always the first thing that goes on a PC after the OS.
But nothing connected to Kodi has even hinted at viruses or malware on my system. But I only install the shell and the repo from the official developer site.

Some of the folks in the thread I linked might be more helpful. There might be even newer/better solutions. But my setup works for me, so I haven't been scouring about for anything different or new/improved.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.