Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 10:51 AM   #25
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It was a different era. The majority of people in the USA were genuinely scared of communism becoming global. They viewed the threat on the same level as Nazis but the Nazi's have nuclear weapons.

Once the public saw on TV what we were doing to "protect" us from the threat. Saw the dead bodies coming back, the lies they were told about the war, our society changed for the better.
I know, I was born in 62'. I think what pisses me off the most is how much getting reelected played in the decisions they made.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.