View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepascalblaze
SLAGO2...

It's an allusion to Blaise Pascal and his "wager" concerning the existence of God, which may or may not be inherently fallacious, but is an interesting launching point for religious/philosophical arguments.

Ultimateley it was not well thought out when I registered as tpascalb. A recent thread here about God promted me to ask for it to be changed to be less vague...

...at least someone got the reference to Pascal, probably more famous in the U.S. for mathematics, particularly Pascal's Triangle.

wasn't he the famous atheist / mathmatician / scientist that was out to prove God didn't exist. Then, after years of this, he suddenly decided that God did exist after all and converted to Christianity before he died?

I don't know much about it, but I heard about it recently and the name, "Pacal" seemed to remind me of that story.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.