Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 09:56 PM   #869
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Make sure you do it right and don't just sit there. Make sure you expose as much of you hamstrings, calves, lower back, and the rest of your back to the surfaces.

And drink, drink, drink, water. wipe away the sweat and let the pours empty of all the oils 'n shit stuck in them.

And don't be ANG (Awkward Naked Guy)!!! We had one of those dudes, and we finally had to tell him we're not in a Roman bath house circa 350 AD!
I hope he wasn't one of those old dudes with grandpa balls hanging all the way to the floor!

Drank tons of water and Powerade Zero, did the sauna with stretching the calves. Those are causing me pain, especially the left one.

For dinner tonight and two nights ago: Denny's Fit Fare Veggie Skillet without the egg whites, as I HATE eggs.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.