View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 05:11 PM   #78
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
It's funny. Here in the Omaha area there are a few nests, one is about 2 miles south of my house, and that's where this one is probably from. People also talk of a nest in a recreational area nearby too. We're all pretty excited about them still.
Apparently there are some in a wildlife refuge north of Denver, but they don't come down in my direction. However, we have one or two that will occasionally come down into the city parks. I saw one just a couple of weeks ago, and it's really cool to see it in the park. This one was at the top of a tree that's actually inside the zoo, so I bet the eagle thinks that the wildlife is amazing in that park.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.