View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:35 AM   #34256
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
I didn't say it didn't. I said the inconsistency and biasness is absurd

I do believe if China hadn't lied and the WHO hadn't delayed calling this a pandemic that we may have. Perhaps not sending sick people to crowded nursing homes, telling us not to wear masks, and politicizing this.

Do you believe Nancy and Cuomo telling Cali/NY to "come on down!" or stating "the only virus Americans need to worry about is Trumpism" had its intended effect? Dude, Fox news blasted msm for weeks for blowing this off. Orange man, stupidly, listened to his advisors until it was too late.

That said, the WHO and ALL other parties involved, including the Donald, really dropped the ball on this one. It took a team effort to let it get this bad.
You said it was idiocy. I didn't see your edit.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.