View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:28 AM   #34248
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
Regardless. People have been shamed nationwide for not complying. Nobody is being shamed now. It's not being talked about by msm at all and, while protesting that blatant miscarriage of justice would be noble IN ANY OTHER TIME, we're amid a pandemic. We either social distance or we don't. I'm an atheist, but my family is Catholic, Lutheran, or Christian and they can't attend church, but Walmart, the dope shops, abortion clinics, and now protesting is fair game.

My RFAs have been put on hold for 3 months. I'm in severe neurological pain but was told I didn't matter, but Suzy B Cumguzzler can muffle her indiscretion? GTFO
Actually protesting NOW is acceptable, but weeks ago in Michigan and other places was highly scorned for being irresponsible and selfish.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote