Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 06:29 AM   #655
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I've tried, and I can't put my finger on a specific complaint, but after each episode I've realized that I had no idea what had happened.

Not because it was confusing or tricky, but because my mind wandered to other things.

Some shows are just plain missing some ineffable thing that draws your attention. I want to like it, and I've semi-stuck with it thus far [partially because it's summer Sunday night], but it needs a hook soon.
That's pretty close to my wife's take on it and why I debated mentioning it after only watching 3 episodes. I can see it dragging which is also why I'm good with one episode at at time.

I just highly enjoy each individual character in the family and the dynamic they've created. Replace the wealth with modest means, and successful businessman with state champion high school coach and there's some parallels to my own family that tickle me. Me being the most in line with Roman helps. There are times I'm belly laughing at the non-obvious funny parts and catch my wife just staring at me like wft are you laughing so hard at? That's definitely my draw to it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.