Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #649
MVP

I had forgotten about Bosch until this post. I DL'ed the last 2 seasons to binge over the 4th. It is supposed to be a scorcher here so some afternoon/ early evening binging (*or bingeing?) will be in order.

Thanks for reminding me of this series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Watched Season 4 of Bosch. I have to say again how much I like this show.

I'm not into police procedurals and I'm not a fan of Titus Welliver but this show is ****ing good. Both on the cop side and the Titus Welliver performance.

It really got to me

Spoiler!

The one thing that was kind of WTFish was

Spoiler!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.