Thread: Movies and TV The Lion King ( 2019)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 11:49 AM   #19
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
such a cheap cash grab from Disney haha. Sure, the cgi/animation or whatever looks impressive but its basically going to be a shot for shot remake of the '94 animated film right? lol will probably make 2 billion at the box office for Disney but good lord are they creatively bankrupt .
Disney is also remaking Dumbo , Aladdin , Mulan etc etc etc. I gotta had it to them though, they are basically printing money at this point.
They already did Beauty & the Beast. It was released to television, though, if I remember correctly. I guess it did good enough that they saw that there was a profit to be made. They did tweak it a bit to where it was pretty obvious that LeFou is gay. Anxious to see if they do anything to this film. Looking forward to seeing it.

Also, I read where Will Smith will be Genie in the Alladin flick. Just not sure how I'll react to that, as no one could top Robin Williams.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.