View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 02:17 PM   #197
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Got the redemption code. First went to Game Stop and for regular game play down load was $79.99 Special Edition $89.99 and Ultimate Edition $99.99 Holy Shit Balls.

Went to Walmart and got regular game play for $59.99 and my big gripe of this buying a receipt with download code on it is I like to open the package and see a shiny disk and have a pamphlet that had the main charactors and a bio about them and you get a map those kick ass. Nope not so much fun anymore they taken the fun out of buying video games.

Anyways I'm ready for tonight I go to work 11pm work four hours and have someone coming in at 3am so I can start my vaaacaation There better be some good old fashion brothels to **** wenches & in this game.
What the **** are you even complaining about here?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.