View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #161
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
My God, you are a buffoon. I was talking about a specific stretch of games that didn't include Capela or Paul (injured) where they were still winning over 60% of their games. Are you not understanding this?
Your post regarding Wiggins was in June of 2018. The extension was before the 2017-2018 season. Nice hindsight, but your foresight was complete shit.
Take out Capela and Paul on that list as well, then. You're telling me that's a bottom 5 NBA roster that's left?

And where did I ****ing say I was in favor of extending Wiggins? Your two quotes you dug up only quote me as saying I didn't want to acquire more draft picks when we had just gotten out of a tanking phase. And as for the "we have Wiggins and KAT extensions to worry about," that was because Glen Taylor had actively talked about those being priorities. I had hope Wiggins would eventually stop sucking, but I certainly didn't want him extended on a max contract.

That's a far cry from the optimism I had for him when Lebron traded him here.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.