Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #1516
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Let's see what they've lost for the stupid plot of capturing a zombie to show to **** Queen.

1. Several good men
2. A dragon (****!)
3. My enjoyment of the show without rolling my eyes

Not to mention they get a ****ing ship to send everyone home after the dragons made the flight in no time. Let's put the Queen of everything on a boat with a huge fleet of the enemy around instead of flying her back on a dragon! I noticed the no horse thing and my wife wanted to choke me because I ruin shows for her by pointing out the obvious.

Come on. I want to love this shit, but man, it's getting dumb.
Probably the ship everyone minus Danny took to get there in the first place, and I highly doubt Euron attacks it with two giant ****ing dragons swooping around it. Clearly she wanted to be with Jon.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli