Thread: Chiefs The Practice Squad
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 10:26 PM   #15
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** I didn’t know they had 8 opt out. Woof.

But I honestly think his ego is after 2 things proving it’s him not Brady and the numbers. Besides I’m not sure he has a decade left in him. He might hate himself to death.
I completely agree.

Like, Belichick is sitting across the field from Flores in a game in Miami. He knows what Flores is doing, he knows what adjustments to make to stymie Flores, and he knows what players to put where to punish the Dolphins' worst weaknesses by the time the 3rd quarter starts.

He's... not going to do that?

He's going to ****ing do that and win 10 games. I don't give a shit. He's the best coach we've ever seen.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.