View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:27 PM   #408
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
they really just threw **** at a wall huh?
I understood when KK fired Josh Trank due to the nonsense that happened during and after the filming of Fantastic Four.

I understood when KK fired Lord & Miller for shooting up to 40 takes of each and every scene while wildly veering from Larry Kasdan's script.

I understood hiring Rian Johnson, who's really a brilliant story teller and while I didn't "love" everything in that film or even agree with the direction, he was a very solid choice.

But firing Trevorrow? That, I don't get, especially after seeing all of the artwork and reading the story. While his Episode IX wouldn't have justified the Sequel Trilogy, his story didn't change Canon. His story didn't nullify Anakin's story arc or redemption and he didn't redeem Kylo Ren, which to me, was completely unjustified in Abrams version of IX.

I really believe that KK's on thin ice, especially after Iger resigned this week. But there's nothing that she could do in the future and there's nothing that Disney can do moving forward that will ever rectify the gigantic garbage pile of movie-making that is the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy.

Nothing.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote