Thread: Electronics Wireless outdoor security camera.
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 11:34 AM   #23
Fish are scared of me

I have a stupid question. I have a lot in town away from my residence where I own a stone yard and it also has a double car storage building where I store my two boats and all my crap to take care of my rentals. On the lot I have 4 forklifts , a tractor and 4 trailers so there's easily 150K in equipment and stone sitting there.

I bought several of those fake security cameras and mounted them so have never had a problem YET?

If I put in one of these will I have to have internet/wifi service there ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.