Thread: Patrick Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:41 AM   #79
Abolish The Salary Cap!

I don't have ESPN Insider, but before the article got cut off Kiper mentioned that Mahomes could be available in the 2nd or 3rd round...

Quote:
Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech

Mahomes, who measured in at 6-foot-2, 225 pounds, put on an impressive display in the on-field workouts, showing that he can make all of the throws. He also put up the best 20-yard shuttle (4.08 seconds) time and third-best three-cone drill (6.88) time and had a solid 40-yard dash (4.8). The former Red Raider signal-caller is more of a thrower than a pitcher who can pick his spots at this point, but his arm talent is undeniable. He's extremely raw -- his footwork and mechanics on tape are maddeningly inconsistent -- and the air raid system in which he played will likely cause some hesitation among teams. From all I've heard, however, Mahomes is a sponge who wants to learn and develop, and he'll work hard to learn the playbook when he's drafted. I think Mahomes is entrenched as the fourth quarterback in this draft -- behind Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun Watson and DeShone Kizer -- and he's in the mix to be picked in the second or third round.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/in...aft-2017-stock
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.