Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:54 PM   #52
MVP

At this point I've seen so many reboots I'm just not really interested anymore. An anthology format is just an annual reboot. No thanks.

I might be swayed to come back if they did a story from the Klingon's point of view during the war. Or maybe the Romulans. At this point, the Federation is just so much watered down trash that there is just no excitement there anymore. Abrams destroyed it for me, and after the last trailer I don't expect Pegg can save the next one.

I was intrigued by Axanar, but Paramount pretty much killed that.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.