Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 03:32 PM   #48
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave View Post
Being a Trek junkie, I will likely pay for one month, just enough to binge watch the series, and then cancel. My guess is that my tactic will mirror 90% of the subscribers they gain specifically sure to this new series. I do the same thing with Showtime for Homeland.
For this reason alone, I wonder if CBS will make every episode available immediately.

I'll venture to guess that they will treat it like a network series to increase revenues.

If the series is a gigantic hit, I'll bet they air it on CBS during summer months, too.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.