View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 04:23 PM   #935
Politically Incorrect

My new Swisstech rolling 4 wheel carry on luggage has been a Godsend. Bought it at Walmart in Rockford IL a few months back while on a business trip.

Computer cooling pad that costs $12 on Amazon and has stopped my computer fan from going nuts on conference calls.

My KC Trivia Game we used at our Phoenix meetup with host master JohnnyHammersticks.

125 cigars including ones I have never smoked like the OZGENER FAMILY CIGARS BOSPHORUS B-55, Padron 1926 Series #9, Montecristo 1935 Anniversary.

Living room two door cabinet to hold my two electric humidors on top and accessories inside.

TV tray. $25 on Amazon.

New prescription eyeglasses to replace my very old ones.

I've been on a buying rampage lately..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote