View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 05:49 PM   #7519
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I wasn't throwing stones just asking. The grilled onions look amazing. I'm just not a mustard guy.

I think I may run some peppers, onions and jalepenos on some brats. That sounds pretty good all of the sudden.

As far as me, it depends on what kind. The kind that have been my vice as of late (slovacecks) - nothing. Others I usually run cheese with and maybe baste them in BBQ sauce on the grill.

The wife wanted brats and Hy-Vee had Johnsonville brats on sale for $2.77 a pack. I grabbed the ones with cheddar cheese inside. I needed to get rid of some onions before they go bad, should have cooked more. I cooked them in some butter and added a few splashes of worcestershire sauce.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.