View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 08:41 AM   #17
Plays to win the game!

My wife and I finally got around to watching it on Max, yes after all this time, very unique and interesting world he's built. Haven't read the books, only heard about the movie when I was a kid that my parents watched back in the day so never saw the original film adaptation, but I'm glad he's split it off into multiple movies like this, seems like a vast story with alot of details that need to be given time to breathe. Casting was spot on, really well done, score was great, effects were great, can't wait for March 1st.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.