View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 06:13 PM   #462
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The best part of this weekend is that the pond that was destroyed by the derecho last summer is now broken again, leaking everywhere, and I can't fix it. Probably going to have to fill it in before I end up dropping 10 grand in it.

And we looked at a house in NC yesterday right after it came on the market. Within 2 hours they had 13 offers and were making a decision within FOUR HOURS of listing.

I don't normally like to do this on Chiefsplanet but I'm dangerously close to starting a "talk me off the ledge" thread. I'm ****ing bottoming out here.
We're about to close and competed with nobody. Offer accepted in 24 hours.

Try to land a realtor with better connections that can get you a property before it goes public.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.