View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 12:46 PM   #455
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The best part of this weekend is that the pond that was destroyed by the derecho last summer is now broken again, leaking everywhere, and I can't fix it. Probably going to have to fill it in before I end up dropping 10 grand in it.

And we looked at a house in NC yesterday right after it came on the market. Within 2 hours they had 13 offers and were making a decision within FOUR HOURS of listing.

I don't normally like to do this on Chiefsplanet but I'm dangerously close to starting a "talk me off the ledge" thread. I'm ****ing bottoming out here.
Buying a house right now is like being the only guy at a concentration camp with a sandwich...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.