Thread: Chiefs I felt the Karma coming.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:24 AM   #3
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
The type of fan interaction you are talking about has no bearing on the result of any game.

The result of the game had nothing to do with karma because some chiefs fans are boasting about their team.

Lets not go overboard here.

If karma existed, the chiefs would have already won another superbowl.
I'm sure you are completely right. But I still felt the way I'm trying to explain. I'm not sure how else I can explain myself. I mean, I was bragging with people I knew and I'm still not done thinking we are going to do it all this year. But I just wish we could all be more humble about it. I do believe in karma, and I would rather have good karma.

Last edited by TimeForWasp; 11-21-2018 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: .
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote