View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 05:32 AM   #144
MVP

I don't give away knives, I bet Oprah does.

Getting things in order is tough especially when you slack off on the PM but the big question is "did you keep the knives?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Holy shit. I give the parts counter a lot of business. One year we had a guy working for us that was a good mechanic and we let him do some annual inspection stuff. I didn’t feel like we did a lot on anything in particular except quite a few wear parts on the combine.

Then later on the CSR comes out carrying this crap knife set that the coop gives out for patronage gifts and says we were a top 10 parts customer. He was trying to make a big deal about it. And I get it. He’s trying to reward his loyal customers or whatever. But damn all I could think was, “congrats Buehler. You got the junk equipment award.”

I can’t imagine what we would have had if we shelled a hydro or something. I think the only things we tore up were a driveshaft on a cornhead and a gearbox on a mower. The rest were wear parts!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.