View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 11:11 PM   #97
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Yes but i dont agree with it. It gives you too much freedom. I need structure like Justin Wayne, Mystery or Sinn

its interesting that people associate RSD and simple pickup with PUA now, i consider them to be the 2 worst
So basically you don't like natural game.

I prefer a hybrid of both. Get confident, become a better person, so when the time comes and you want to approach that 10/10 HB you don't have guilty thoughts in the back of your head screaming "I can't do this shit, she's way out of my league?" That millisecond of hesitation is what causes most people to **** up.

Also if you're getting told that you're "creepy" that means you're not following social cues and being overly persistent.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote