View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 03:06 PM   #179
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
All good information, my issue isn't in regards to preparing the bulk of my diet. I prep about 10 meals every 5 days or so. One protein (chicken, turkey or beef) along with broccoli & asparagus and rice, which I eat twice a day. Protein shake also a staple of the diet (almond milk, protein powder, banana + peanut butter).

I am more or less asking advice on how to make breakfast easier, along side with snacks to fill in the gaps of my diet. Don't want to hammer 2 protein shakes a day. I've tried meal prepping Greg Doucette's french toast for breakfast (macros are pretty good if you haven't looked it up) but haven't been able to consistently stick with it. Just curious what others are doing in regards to those meals and what they've had success with.
Breakfast for me is 6 eggs and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Very easy. IMO if I am going to blow out my macros it is going to be with fat vs carbs.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote