View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 07:07 AM   #173
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Weighed in at 198 this morning, down from 219.6 on June 20th.

I still have some fat to lose around my belly, but things are starting to rip. I just have to stick with the process.

I haven't been down to this weight since our first child was born almost 13 years ago. My wife ate like a preggo, and it jacked me up, too.

Feel better than ever, and my 8 year old son is keeping up. He has really taken to it, and uses good technique.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I have an Apple Watch. It's not amazing, but it logs workouts and records your heart rate. Resistance lifting kicks the heart rate up for over an hour, and I max at 170ish when killing it. The watch is a great tool.

I've already suggested getting the MyFitness app. Get it. Get it now. You can set your macros to what you need, and with that info you can dial in what is good for you and what isn't. All you have to do is scan the bar code.

You don't have to buy the shit listed above, but it makes it fun. I am a numbers guy, and like to keep track of progress. They are perfect for me.

Anyway, keep kicking ass guys. It's sitting there, just waiting, you just have to DO IT!
Nice job man.

Keep it up. Consistency is key.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote