View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 08:56 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
if it's going to be Tarantino's last movie, I guess his take on Science Fiction/Star Trek would be a worthwhile homage to the genre.
I'm guessing this won't count as his last movie, as I seriously doubt he will have the amount of control he's used to. This won't be a Tarantino flick, it will be a Star Trek by Tarantino flick. Just my guess anyway.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.