Thread: Other Games Board Game Fans?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 09:17 AM   #118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
Just did the nerdiest thing I've ever done. Went to board game night at Tabletop Game and Hobby in Overland Park.

It's exactly how you'd picture it in your head.

Anyway, it was awesome. And I'm a total geek. Played Eldritch Horror. Love it. Didn't get to finish, but it was a great game. Steep learning curve, but easy enough once you get going.
This reminds me. My old guys D&D group (now disbanded) was playing at a local gaming store one night. A bunch of cosplayers came in and were hanging out. They were like buying candy from the front, looking through books, and just acting otherwise regularly besides the fact they were dressed as like trolls and werewolves and shit. My group couldn't stop laughing at them for some reason. I guess it was just the incongruity of a guy dressed up like an elf, drinking a Monster or something.

After a while, we stopped laughing and then went back to our game, "Silvani the elf slinks down the hallway, attempting to evade the notice of the..."

We all sort of guiltily looked at each other and realized we shouldn't be casting stones.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.