Old 03-03-2003, 06:08 PM   #113
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Go_Bo_Go
hadn't really thought about it til i read this thread,
I think this just about sums it up

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlond
I say fug this guy. He didnt come here running rival smack. He came here trolling. Calling names, insulting the city and team. And he got busted down by the same group of idiots he tried to roll. Then he whines: "I thought it was in good fun" Bullshit. He never gave and took. He posted his crap and then moved on starting another thread of crap. This guy is the very definition of troll and I have no sympathy for him.

Was emailing his boss too far? Maybe, but I really don't give a fug.

Was it the reaction he expected? Probably not, but he had to expect a reaction. And if he is too stupid to poke a bear and not cover his ass then shame on him for getting bit.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.