Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 09:40 AM   #145
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I don't think a Loki but another variant I am sure. The Timekeepers probably erase the memory of variants with useful skills and turns them into agents. Some of their previous personality leaks through though hence Moebius' thing with Jet Skis.

Like how would he ever even know about them in the TVA? Its not like they get vacation or something.

The reason I believe this is Mobius, because of the instant recruitment of Loki yet giving the contradicting exposition that he's unreliable then Loki snaked his keys easily. Mobius himself is creating chaos ala "The God of Mischief". This variant is waiting for the precise moment of weakness where everyone's comfortable and offguard.

Mobius: " you almost fooled me". He knows Loki's mindset because Mobius is Loki, he just started the long con 1st

Loki kept referring to Apocalypse event.

It's A double entendre with the literal occurrence and the 1st Mutant born En Sabah Nur.

This will cause the MCU to retcon itself and create the Mutant species.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-18-2021 at 09:55 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.