Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 06:12 AM   #142
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
My first thought was that these dates were related to the Infinity Stones, and maybe even the stones found in the desk in Episode 1. I recall seeing multiple red colored stones, which would be Reality Stones, so maybe Lady Loki is trying to alter reality but hopefully, it's something far more interesting.

And I know this sounds sexist and all but I was expecting Lady Loki to be way hotter.
I just searched for the actress, Sophia Di Martino, and she's pretty damn cute man.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.